A business loan is an unsecured credit you can avail to meet your growing business's urgent requirements. Business loans allow you to usher in funds for your enterprise to expand your existing business, boost production, take your operations online, buy new machinery, and more. The quick infusion of cash through business finance enables you to make necessary purchases and payments on time ensuring smooth business functioning.
Whether you plan on equipping your workforce with the latest technology or a new store launch is in the wind, cover your expenses with Tata Capital's easy business loans. 2020 has left many businesses volatile, and our multi-product business finance offerings are tailored to assist with your specific requirements. Smartly manage your company's cash flow with our structured business loan EMI options and extended loan tenures.
Why take Business Loan?
Secured v/s Unsecured Business Loans
All you need to know
- Starting your business
- When you are starting a business, it is usually a case of expenses first, income later. If you do not have the money to invest in your business, then a business loan will allow you to get through the difficult starting phase of your business.
- It will allow you to buy equipment and machinery, pay the wages and salaries of the people you employ, so that you can focus primarily on running your business.
- Running your business
- There are times when businesses pass through difficult phases because of unique circumstances. While vendors demand payments and customers delay them, it can be difficult to keep things running smoothly.
- If you take a business loan to keep up the requirements of your day to day operations, you will be able to continue running your business without straining relationships with your vendors or customers.
- Expanding your business
- Expanding your business is a commitment that can put a heavy strain on your finances, making it difficult to continue running things smoothly.
- This is where business loans can really help you scale up your business many times over. You will be able to afford bigger offices and more resources with which to service your customers.
- Photo Identity proof
- Business proof
- Income proof
- Bank statement
- KYC Documents
- Copy of your PAN Card
- Registration of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association documents
- Your age should be between 25-65 years
- Your business must be profitable for three consequent financial years
- Your turnover must show an upward trend
- Your balance sheet should be audited by a registered Chartered Accountant